Overcoming Barriers, Inc.
The Steve Frankel Group, LLC
announce a new online course!
Overcoming Barriers is co-sponsor along with the Steve Frankel Group, LLC of this 6-hour online
training for mental health professionals,
Overcoming Parent-Child Contact Problems
The Expert Panel includes members of the
OCB Board and Advisory Council
Hon. Marjorie Slabach (ret.), Matthew Sullivan, Ph.D & Sherrol Cassedy,
Training topics include:
- Old problems, New concepts – the evolution of our thinking about parent-child contact problems. Social science literature.
- How do these cases present to attorneys, judges and mental health professionals? How lawyers and judges can help.
- A video demonstration of a Child interview
- The challenges of hearing the Child’s voice in these cases
- Interdisciplinary team approach
- Court-involved therapy – a specialized practice in high conflict shared custody.
- A video demonstration of a Parenting Coordinator speaking with a child therapist
- Continuum of intensity of legal and psychological interventions
- Lessons learned
The Steve Frankel Group,LLC (SFG) is approved as a CE provider by the
American Psychological Associa
tion to sponsor continuing education for Psychologists.
SFG maintains responsibility for t
his program and its content.
Meets the qualifications for 6
.0 hours of continuing educati on credit for psychologists and licensees of the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Reciprocity for Master Degree clinicians may vary by state. Please check with your state licensing agency or board.
This course is approved by the California Judicial Council for approval of training pursuant to California Rules of Court, Rules 5.210(g)(2) and 5.225(o). for 6.0 hours of CE credit for initial or continuing education requirements.