Visit our table at AFCC National Conference in Seattle, WA, June 1 – 4 where members of the Overcoming Barriers Board and Advisory Council will contribute on various presentations. Our organization is honored to be a part of this conference and contribute with our wealth and breadth of knowledge developed working with families in crisis.
Presentations including the OCB Team include:
- Hon. Marge Slabach (ret.) and Dr. Jack Moran presenting Before Too Much Damage is Done: Early Intervention with Parent-Child Contact Problems;
- Dr. Barbara Jo Fidler presenting The Voice of the Child in Parenting Coordination;
- Dr. Robin Deutsch presents Stepping Up: Our Understanding of Parenting Plan Modifications;
- Hon. Slabach joining with other Judicial Officers on a forum entitled The Coercive Powers of the Court.
- Dr. Matt Sullivan, the AFCC Co-Conference Chair presents on Examining Attorney-Expert Relationships
- Dr. Deutsch offers: Parenting Under Fire: Resilience in Children Growing Up in Military Families.